Float Cover & Tube
Drop Weight Cummerbelt
SEA LION VS Diving System
Brownies Goes Green
VS0 Boat Systems
VS1 Boat Systems
VS2 Boat Systems
VS HC Portable Hookah Systems
Surface Supplied Air
Floating Gas Systems
Parts & Service
Hookah Regulators* Proven performance of traditional demand regulator mechanism.
* Compact size, small internal volume for easy clearing
* Light-weight, impact-resistant composite materials
* Full exhaust tee to direct bubbles away from your line of vision
* Extended mouthpiece requires less clamping effort; reducing jaw fatigue. (Can be trimmed to fit smaller mouths)
Brownie's new regulator design allows the hose to lay cleanly next to the diver's body for a more effiecient and streamlined profile in the water. The regulator hose is routed from the Drop Weight Cummerbelt™ around the diver's waist to the underside of the regulator. This allows an unrestricted range of motion, less jaw fatigue and a reduced chance of hose snags.
Hookah Second Stage
Hookah Second Stage with 40" hose
Intake Staff, Flag, Drip Cap
* Drip cap machined out of solid piece of delrin
* Completely keeps oversprayed water out of compressor head
* Diver's Down flag is legal size
* 30" staff keeps flag in an area of greater visibility & ensures compressor a fresh supply of air.
# HDPE-High Density Polyethylene
# More impact resistant than fiberglass
# UV resistant - won't fade
# Deep bottom pan keeps center of gravity low in tube
# Can be carried by top strap or by hand holds
Contact Us for more Brownie's Third Lung information.